1. KOSMA inked MoU with India’s largest MSME body- Federation of Indian Micro and Small & Medium Enterprises (FISME) today to help Indian and South Korean SMEs to find partners and hand hold them to set up Joint Ventures.
2. Over 400 South Korean SMEs operating in India and number is going to rise as they find right partners in India says Y.K. Lee Chairman of Korean Small and Medium Enterprises Association in India (KOSMA)
3. Dr. Animesh Saxena, (President of FISME) while addressing Korean and Indian SMEs, said that, to benchmark ourselves with the best and continuously improve the business environment. FISME’ vision is to see India among the top 10 entrepreneur-friendly nations
4. He also added that we have to benchmark ourselves with the best and continuously improve the business environment. FISME’ vision is to see India among top 10 entrepreneur-friendly nations
5. FISME and KOSMA have lined up detailed agenda for fostering closer cooperation between Indian Korean SMEs.
6. The first in series of partner identification programs is to begin from September.