top of page

Flat 1.5% processing fees will be charged.

Smart Financing for SMEs

Get quick access to Working Capital

It's easy, fast and pocket-friendly

Thanks for submitting!

Apply to earn SME MaXX Rewards

OfBusiness was started as a startup company founded by IIT-ISB graduates where our founders are with prominent industry experiences like with Matrix Partners, Mckinsey & Company, ITC, Royal Bank of Scotland, and Snapdeal. We have raised over 1500 crs of capital and have over 900 cr of AUM. 

We are a RBI registered NBFC and have received best credit rating in the industry.

Purchase Financing

We work with manufacturers, infrastructure companies, and distributor/ traders to provide purchase financing lines, and also aggregate raw materials for them across Steel, Polymer, Paper, Rubber, Chemicals and Aluminium.  


SMEs usually fund their 30% of working capital requirement via secured limits from the Banks, and remaining 70% is funded by taking credit from the suppliers. On the Supplier credit, the suppliers charge between 2-3% or offer a similar cash discount.  We encourage SMEs to take purchase financing lines from OfBusiness, and take cash discounts from the suppliers, or buy raw materials from our proprietary platform. 

These are some additional features of the purchase financing product:

Unsecured Credit

Cost Savings and Large Supplier Base

Vendor Database

Eligibility Criteria: 

Turnover: Rs. 3 Cr+ 


Documents Required:

  • 3 Year Audited Financials (P&L, BS, Auditor's Report, Notes & Schedules, ITR)

  • KYC - Company PAN Card, Proprietor/Director Aadhar Card & PAN Card

  • 6 Months Banking Statements

  • Latest Sanction Letter

  • Existing Loan Details 

bottom of page